How to entryData necessary for each entry (whether Individual or Clubs):
How to entry:
Any additional clarification or help can be obtained through IV MTB-O COC e-mail.
- First and Last name;
- Year of Birth;
- Club’s name;
- FPO Number/Passport Number/Personal Identification Card Number, whichever applies
- SI Card Number (if not rented);
- WE and ME athletes must provide their WRE ID.
- Stages you will be participating,
- Which Model Events you will be participating (default is Model Event 1);
- Students entered by their Schools are subject to FPO pricing (plus insurance fee);
- INATEL associates are subject to FPO pricing (plus insurance fee);.
Importat deadline date for entries - 10 Apr 2010
Limit day for all competition classes entries (whether national or international athletes).
Open Classes entries made after this day will be subject to surcharge and mapavailability).
|Learning Classes W/M||1995 or after|
|W/M 17|| 1993 and 1994|
|W/M 20|| 1990 to 1992|
|W/M 21E/A||1976 to 1989 |
|W/M 35||1971 to 1975 |
|W/M 40||1966 to 1970 |
|W/M 45||1961 to 1965 |
|M 50|| 1956 to 1960|
|M 55|| 1951 to 1955|
|M 21B||1976 to 1989 |
|Veteranos W/M B ||1975 or before|
** Competition classes B consist of shorter and less competitive courses
|OPT1 (short)|| Any age or gender, individually or in groups (the group will take one SI and each
element of the group will take one map) |
- OPT1: Short - finishing time of 50 to 70 minutes
- OPT2: Long – finishing time of 70 to 90 minutes.
Per day in each of the two stages:
|Born in 1989 and after||3,00 €||4,50 €|
|Born in 1988 and before||5,00 €||7,50 €|
|Born in 1989 and after||3,50 €||5,25 €|
|Born in 1988 and before||6,00 €||9,00 €|
Fees for entries in open classes (OPT)
Open Classes are never subject to extra charges. FPO/FEDO affiliated will pay 3€ per young and 5€ per adult.
Non-affiliated will pay 5€ per young and 8€ per adult.
- POF insurance applies to affiliated and non-affiliated who are Portuguese residents;
- Foreign and/or non-resident athletes are not covered by any insurance; they should provide for their own security and insurance.
SI Card rental
- €1 per day with €50 caution payment per SI Card. At the end of the event rented SI- Cards should be
returned at the Secretariat, upon which the caution payment will be returned;
- zip tie or other secure device, Mandatory only for competition classes (0,50 €)
Dinner on 17th of April 2010
- Saturday, 17th of April, will be possible to have dinner supplied by the organisation. Reservation is mandatory.
Payment can be done via bank account transfer to the following account: (national transfer use NIB, international transfer use IBAN / SWIFT)
All transfers should be made within 10 days after on-line entry has been made. After receiving your payment,
you will receive an e-mail confirmation or data completion request.
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Agency: Avenida Marquês de Pombal - Leiria
- Account number (NIB): 039400400030
- IBAN: PT50 0035 0394 0000 4000 0301 0
- SWIFT CODE BIC: CGDIPTPL
All additional costs related or due to the transfer are your own responsibility.
All payments or money returns under €20 can be settled at the Secretariat.